Mow & Grow Maintenance Schemes

We deliver regular garden maintenance schemes to tenants of Norwich City Council and various Registered Social Landlords within Norfolk and Suffolk. While the number of visits varies between contracts the actual service delivery remains the same.

To be eligible for the service, (whether you are requesting assistance or being referred), you must:

  • be a Norwich City Council or appropriate Housing Association tenant
  • not have any relatives or friends living nearby, or household members, who are capable of maintaining the garden
  • be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
    • Attendance allowance
    • Disability living allowance – all types
    • Severe disablement allowance
    • Industrial injuries benefit
    • War disablement pension
    • Long-term incapacity benefit
    • Employment Support Allowance (support element)
    • Employment Support Allowance (transitional element).

If you do not receive one of the above benefits but have health problems or a disability which makes it difficult to maintain your garden, you may still be considered for the scheme.

If you would like to know more about the scheme or check eligibility please contact your Housing Officer, Registered Social Landlord or Local Authority for more detail. Mow & Grow is unable to refer to the maintenance scheme and is not involved in the qualifying criteria.

If you do not qualify for a maintenance scheme we will be happy to provide a free, competitive no obligation quote. Mow & Grow regrets it is unable to offer a free service.

A garden and property based service with a difference
because every penny you spend with us is reinvested for social good