Assisting people to live independent lives
Mow & Grow has been delivering garden clearance, maintenance and basic property services to private and commercial customers, Local Authorities and Registered Social Landlords since 2006.
We hold numerous long term gardening contracts and our service has multiple beneficiaries:
- Individuals requiring assistance to manage their gardens and remain in their homes
- Routes to employment for individuals seeking progression
- Cost savings for Local Authorities and Registered Social Landlords
- Motivated and committed staff with an accredited Living Wage Employer
Whether the task is a one off garden visit, or return visits to keep your garden or green space in shape Mow & Grow is happy to assist.
We are proud to be a Social Enterprise and as a responsible social business we take the Health and Safety, Welfare and Security of our Employees, Customers, and Environment seriously.
We are fully insured and invest time and effort into individual, team and organisational development. Our staff are Health & Safety, First Aid and Fire Marshall trained; hold enhanced DBS checks and are Designated Safeguarding Officers to ensure organisation and customer peace of mind.
Our focus is on people and we believe in second chances. The majority of our employees started as volunteers themselves so we know firsthand the longer you’re out of work the harder it is to land a job. Our team offers individuals the opportunity to break a self destructive cycle, improve confidence and motivation, establish routine and learn new skills within a professional work environment.
A garden and property based service with a difference
because every penny you spend with us is reinvested for social good
- Domestic garden and commercial grounds maintenance
- One off visits
- Lawn care – grass cutting and maintenance
- Hedge cutting
- Vegetation clearance
- Leaf clearing
- Hard and soft landscaping – shingle, paving, fencing, and planting
Find out more or request a free, no obligation quote call 01603 740107
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org