FREE activities for the whole family. Come and meet the Lord Mayor of Norwich 12- 2pm
A fun day celebrating: health, happiness and horticulture. If you are looking for something different for the whole family then come along to the Bowthorpe Community Hub on Saturday 20th August from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Learn about nature by participating in our herbal walks and bush craft activities
- Make jams, bread and various tinctures on our wild fire or get some infusions to take home
- Whilst the kids are busy cooking and foraging, why not take a dive…in an adult ball pool? Or immerse yourself in the Serenity Space sessions available in the Yurt
- Engage with quality entertainment throughout the day from the fool hardy circus and be sure to stick around for their grand finale!
- Listen to great live acts from the UEA Live Music Society and treat yourself to delicious African cuisine from Society Alive
- Grab a cup of tea or coffee and eat some delicious cake courtesy of the lovely ladies from the Willow’s Café. Proceeds going to the Hub Sensory Garden
- Browse some lovely local arts and crafts and don’t forget the table top sale for 1st Bowthorpe Brownies
- There will be stalls from many different partner agencies so it is a great opportunity to learn what is going on in Bowthorpe and the perfect chance to get involved
So come down one and all to BowFest 2016, after all it’s free entry and a great day out!
If you are interested in hiring a table space or gazebo for the day please:
Call us: 01603 740107